Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now That's Just Silly

Who wants to read a blog about the weather? Not me. Not you. And certainly not me.

But, gee, it's awful hot lately. You forget what it's like in the dead of winter and you're dying for summer to hurry up and get here. (and now I can hardly remember winter. It's not that cold, is it? I mean, you can always bundle up)

It's so hot my brain is bubbling in my overheated brain fluid inside my whatchamacallit. Hard to think, is what I'm saying.

So I figured it's time for something that's just plain silly.

And a cat in boots reading Puss in Boots while waiting for the D train is pretty darn silly.

Got something silly to share?

Go ahead. Make my day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Puss in Boots is such a cool story. Loved it. That young man thinking about eating the cat. Pshaw!

    That cat was INGENIOUS! Hmmm, wish my cats were that cunning. Now off to give them a pet. Just in case, eh? =)

    ReplyDelete